Celebros Ltd. is a global leader in the development and sale of site-search, navigation and additional merchandising tool solutions for online retailers through our concept-based search. We focus on improving the financial performance of online stores in the form of increased conversion rate and revenues.
Celebros success is made possible largely due to the highly motivated people and their drive for success. We recruit talents who demonstrate persistence, integrity, innovative and creative solutions for problem solving. Celebros team members have an enthusiasm and commitment to getting things done while always placing the client at the center.
If you find a position listed below that is a match for your skills and passions, please send us your resume for consideration to email@example.com
We’ll be happy to hear from you!
Server Side Developer (CEL 510)
Be part of Celebros R&D center in Israel! Join a team of server side and algorithms developers.
- 4 year experience in c# development
- Experience with developing large scale, multi threaded, high performance applications
- Knowledge in new Microsoft technologies
- Independent, motivated, creative yet team player with excellent social skills
- 2 year experience in MSSQL (2005 and up)
- Experience in designing large systems
- B.S. in Computer Science
- Hebrew, English
- Experience in NLP algorithms.
- Experience in internet search algorithms.
- Knowledge in Web services, ASP.NET
E-Commerce Sales Specialist, Piscataway NJ (CEL 908)
Celebros supplies a powerful concept-based site search for online shops. Celebros has grown to become a worldwide leader in search and search related solutions. Our sales team is expanding and we are looking for e-commerce sales specialists to help developing a wide range of new opportunities.
As a sales specialist, you will be responsible for expanding the relationships that Celebros has with present customers and for creating new leads, sales, and opportunities. You will have to work with a closed collaboration with our sales management and the marketing team.
- Expanding business with present customers
- Developing new opportunities
- Complete the entire sales process, from lead generation to initial contact negotiations and closings.
- Expand our affiliate relationships with partners
- Develop relationships to support the marketing of our B2B offering
The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial in their approach to sales and client partnerships. Must be a team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced culture. Being adaptable to a changing market is a key success factor.
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of related experience is needed.
Celebros offers an exciting, fast-paced environment to work and grow your career in. We offer our employees the ability to have a direct impact on our business. We have a friendly working environment and a strong drive to succeed.
What We Expect:
- Creative and innovative thinkers who can lend their expertise to the business
- An openness to change
- Must be self-motivated and a self-starter
- People who understand what it takes to make a business successful and are comfortable being a team